From the high school athlete who tears an ACL to the retiree who needs a knee replacement, Ortho Central is here for each and every one of our patients. Our expert team includes four orthopedic surgeons, a sports medicine physician, bone health experts, physical therapists, and workers’ compensation specialists.
Our skilled providers can evaluate and treat a wide range of orthopedic injuries including sports-related fractures, comprehensive spine care, foot and ankle surgery, and hip, knee and shoulder reconstructive surgery.
Our physicians are James Bond, MD; Theodore Boehm, MD; Brian Clowers, MD; Richard Kirkpatrick, MD, and Zakary Knutson, MD.
Our surgeons are trained in the latest techniques and utilize minimally invasive procedures such as robotically-assisted surgery.
Some of our surgeons’ specialties include:
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Carpal tunnel surgery
- Cartilage restoration
- Reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle
- Robotic-assisted total knee replacement
- Rotator cuff repair
- Surgical fracture care
- Total hip replacement
- Total shoulder replacement
Learn more about our providers at OrthoCentralOK.com.
Ortho Central Norman is located inside the West Norman Professional Building on Tecumseh Road off Interstate 35.
Preparing For Your Appointment
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to fill out paperwork.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothing that contains no metal (zippers, snaps, buttons).
- We offer gowns and shorts if needed.
- Please remove any piercings before your appointment.
- There are no diet restrictions; you can eat, drink, and take your medications as normal.
- We recommend taking any pain medication one hour prior to your exam if needed.
During Your Appointment
- Your MRI will take about 20-45 minutes for each body part we scan.
- Music is available for certain exams where headphones will not interfere with our equipment.
- If you need a CD with your MRI images, please let the technologist know at the time of your appointment.
After Your Appointment
After you have completed your MRI, you will schedule a follow-up appointment to go over the results with your physician.
We’re happy to help! Give us a call at 405-360-6764 or visit OrthoCentralOK.com for more information.
3400 Tecumseh Rd., Suite 101
Norman, OK 73072